Please give us back the 'Table of Contents' option.

Why has the Table of Contents merging option been removed from this latest version????

This is vital for my business and I cannot understand why it doesn't exist anymore.

Merging the notes into one long note is very time-consuming, clumsy, and totally unsatisfactory. And it's hard to know what notes are there without scrolling all the way down to find them. 

It's also not possible to change the Title of that long list of notes - it will only accept the first top note as the title for all the notes below.

Please would you reinstate this.....!

Thank you

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005667-Create-a-table-of-contents

• Level 5

Everything about table of content options has been explained in another thread you started. You stared a bunch of threads, most in the wrong places. Anyhow, everything is explained, your repeated posting only shows a deep lack of understanding. Nothing was removed, the TOC feature works better than ever, and this is it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to set out the new TOC instructions for me.

You are quite right, I do have a deep lack of understanding with respect to these matters.....I'm a health professional so I'm not that familiar with the terminology and the back end of computer workings. 

The reason I posted the same thing 3 times was because I copied my original query and mistakenly posted in the incorrect areas twice.

I apologize for giving you such a runaround, but I do appreciate your response to my query.

Thanks very much.

• Thanks 1