Attachments on EN Windows

Claudiofpiga
Go to solution Solved by Claudiofpiga,

Idea

Hi , is anybody experiencing problems with attachments ( pdf, xls, doc,  etc)  with the EN windows app ?

starting today , ( at least with me ,I can't attach any file ( not the web EN,  the Windows app) 

I've already tried to uninstall  and delete notes copies,  not working so far .Before I submit the ticket,m  wanted to know is my problem or everybody's else too 

2 replies to this idea

• Solution

@Dave-in-Decatur 

minutes ago ,  I've reinstalled from scratch the app  (  I re-downloaded the Evernote-10.50  version today)   and now it's working as before .

however ,  I can't eve open the web app  so I can't tell you ( my case is worse ...) 

But at least ,  I may have found the solution to my problem.

I'll try tomorrow to reopen EN web and i let you know 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

I find that I can do attachments in the Windows desktop program, but not in the Web client. There I get an error message to the effect that "something went wrong." This is true whether I attach by drag/drop or use the blue + button. Both the desktop and Web apps are the latest v. 10.50.10 (Web v. 334). All that is in Windows 10. On a Win7 machine, the Web client does accept attachments. Weird.

What version of Evernote and of Windows are you on? Do you get an error message when you attempt an attachment?