Evernote app deletes to much text

When I select a text and hit backspace then Evernote deletes to much text (deletes/removes more text than was selected).

Some additional information:

• Instead of deleting text with backspace the same issue occurs when overwriting selected text (e.g. by hitting any character however this character will not be inserted)
  • How much additional characters that are wrongly deleted differs (however never a lot. i.e. like 0 to 20?)
  • It does not happen for each selection in the same note
  • Some notes seem more problematic then others however simplifying formatting or deleting formatting won't fix the issue
  • Sometime the note jumps to an other position (e.g. unwanted scroll movement) when deleting selected text
  • Evernote is fully updated (v10.44.1)

This bug appears very, very similar (probably equal) to the issue that users experienced and described in this older post: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/124173-selecting-and-deleting-text/

• -Rick- changed the title to Evernote app deletes to much text

I just did (I didn't know this was possible). They told me that they were able to reproduce the problem and will start working on it.
If I've receive any relevant information about solving the issue then I'll post it here.

• Like 2