Cannot copy images; screenshots are not complete

I have had this issue for a couple of months.  Opened a ticket but he/she said they couldn't fix it and would send it up the chain....at which point I'm guessing it disappeared completely.  Here's a pic of what I get when I save an image:

massaman-peanut-noodle-soup

That is absolutely worthless to me.  It can't be opened - I can't do a darn with it.

When I save a screenshot, it magnifies a portion of the screen and doesn't ever get the entire selection, so again....worthless.

Here's the back story:

I'm on a Mac which I just updated last night to the newest OS But these problems happened long ago.

I have updated my browser and anything else that appeared to need it - web clipper, etc.

I have NOT installed any new software.

I am so frustrated.  I am a paying customer and have been for years, but its value has diminished to me and if I could find a similar software/app, I would be long gone...refund in hand.  These issues are apparently significant only to me since I have never heard from EN again.

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, pinemeadows said:

I'm on a Mac

...but you're posting in the iOS forum,  which is a little confusing.  What version of Evernote are you using?  And what ticket number did you have with Support?