Link list to Links to Evernote Notes

confusion with link list from a link list in an en noti that contains links to evernote notes ...

Explanation: the links are all released. the sharing link is activated and thus access to the notes is possible ... almost ... only i can access the links 😕 the evernote - web based program opens in the browser :D how can i set it up so that strangers can also open the links in the browser without an evernote program? ok - i have to say: I simply dragged the links into the notes with the mouse... I would be grateful for any help if you check what I mean... Thank you very much translation with google translator German English

erklärung:
die links sind alle freigegeben. der freigabe link ist aktiviert und somit ist der zugriff auf die notizen möglich ... fast ...

nur ich selbst kann auf die links zugreifen 😕 da öffnet sich das evernote - web basierte programm im browser :D

wie kann ich das einrichten, dass auch fremde dann die links im browser ohne evernote programm öffnen können?

ok - ich muss dazu sagen:
ich habe die links einfach mit der maus in die notiz gezogen ...

über eine hilfe wäre ich dankbar, falls ihr checkt was ich mein ...

dankeschön
übersetzung mit google übersetzer
deutsch - englisch
  • Level 5*

Hi.  The best way to get a guaranteed web URL is to 'share' a note or notebook.  It's possible to do so by email address or by 'shareable URL' which will generate a web page with various levels of possible access which you can assign.

• Like 1