Data export options via web

jdewitz

Idea

Following the recent acquisition news, some of us may not wish to continue using Evernote. But how do we get our data out of the system? To my knowledge - and please correct me if I'm wrong - the only options are to download the archive to a Mac or Windows system. Problem: in this day and age not everyone has one of those. 

Please could you provide a data export option that works for all users, including those of us who run on tablets, mobiles and ChromeOS  so that we can download our content. 

Even Twitter gives us the option to download our data via the web. I'm sure you can do it, too.

Thanks.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, jdewitz said:

Even Twitter gives us the option to download our data via the web. I'm sure you can do it, too.

Hi.  This is a mainly user-supported Forum,  so we don't have the power to do anything.  The web client has various print options,  and if you wish to jump ship many other providers will probably offer to import your Evernote notes.  Maybe you should check with them what sort of a connection you'll need?  For information the installed desktop client does have ENEX and HTML export formats,  and PDF printed outputs.