Problems with Evernote

I have been having the following issues with Evernote in the past few weeks: 
(1) After making some changes to a note, I am unable to close the note. I tried pressing the "√" icon, but it doesn't change into a "back arrow". Out of fifty attempts, it is working once in a while. As a result, my notes are not getting saved.
(2) Many times, the note to which I make changes is getting duplicated, giving me considerable headache of comparing both the copies and deleting the one that is not fully saved with latest changes.

The above are occurring particularly after I downloaded the latest software update for Evernote. Can anyone help me in resolving these issues.

Venkat Chitta
On 10/24/2022 at 12:36 AM, CBS VENKATARAMANA said:
I have been having the following issues with Evernote in the past few weeks: 
(1) After making some changes to a note, I am unable to close the note. I tried pressing the "√" icon, but it doesn't change into a "back arrow". Out of fifty attempts, it is working once in a while. As a result, my notes are not getting saved.
(2) Many times, the note to which I make changes is getting duplicated, giving me considerable headache of comparing both the copies and deleting the one that is not fully saved with latest changes.

The above are occurring particularly after I downloaded the latest software update for Evernote. Can anyone help me in resolving these issues.

Venkat Chitta

If you are on Android, you need to wait until the tick/checkmark changes to the back arrow (or the note maximise icon). Unfortunately, I've noticed this can take several minutes and may need a force stop and cache clear if it gets really bad.