Please Help All Notes Have Been Removed

• Level 5

You likely logged into a new account instead of entering the existing one. It is pretty easy to create a new account when you make a typo in the user name.

Log out of wherever you have entered, close the app. Open it again and now make sure you enter the correctly spelled user name.

• Level 5

You don't tell on which device / client.

You don't tell anything about your use around the "vanishing", just the result.

You posted 3 lines of text until now, most of it not usable to serve as an input on the facts.

Sorry, no further action until you start to deliver.

The problem exists on my Android Samsung S20 cell and my Dell Notebook using Microsoft. I use my cell mostly and update Evernote every other day. So one day everything was there and then 2 days later everything was gone, all notebooks and all notes.

I just found a msg under forum Evernote for Android Issues (Versions 10.0 and above) entitled Android Thinks I'm A New User Sept 28 by SCLOUGHLEY that describes something that happened to me prior to losing all my data.

• Level 5

You likely simply made a small error on logging in. Instead of going to your account, you accidentally created a new one.

Try to log in again, make sure you type the user name correctly.

We have had NO case of a lost account here in the forum as far as I can remember. It always came back to this login thing.

Case you checked, and it still does not work, come back here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

It always came back to this login thing

This right here @Itsjuslin.

People will say their data just disappeared, when what has happened is that either (1) they accidentally created a new account and signed in to that or (2) they have a freemium subscription and they've exceeded the amount of devices (just two) they are allowed to use.

• 2 weeks later...