I suddenly can't open Evernote

Any ideas how I might be able to address this? When I click on the icon in my task bar, nothing happens. When I try to load it from my start button, the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Level 5*
On 10/3/2022 at 5:13 PM, eantar said:

Any ideas how I might be able to address this? When I click on the icon in my task bar, nothing happens. When I try to load it from my start button, the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi.  Have you tried uninstalling what you have and reinstalling the latest version from Evernote.com?  If that hasn't helped,  please let us know your device,  OS,  and Evernote version so we can suggest more.

Yep, same here, it's just stuck loading. But given that notes aren't loading in the web interface either—I can see my notebooks and note titles, but nothing shows up in the text area when clicking any notes—I'm figuring the problem lies with Evernote's servers and not the program itself.

EDIT: And as suddenly as it started (which was sometime within the last ~hour and a half, tried running it multiple times with no success), it's back to normal now, with the desktop client working and notes loading in the web client. So hopefully it works for the OP now as well.

Edited by KennyMan666
It has reasserted itself