New Clipped Notes start with "2" shared state once in notebook

• Level 5

If it is on one desktop app only, it may have a corrupted database. You can try this:

1. Quit Evernote (cmd-Q, not only closing the app)
  2. Open Finder
  3. From the menu bar select Go > Go To Folder...
  4. Paste ~/Library/Application Support/ and press Go. If you don't find this directory, try ~/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/ and press Go.
  5. Locate the folder titled Evernote and rename it to Evernote.old. Or delete the folder.
  6. Restart the Mac
  7. Launch Evernote and try signing in.

Pink, did that twice and still see that one notebook all shared 2 state on that one M1 Machine.

Searching again for Shared Notes using the string sharedate:* I see none shared in that Gov Notebook even though they are all tagged Shared 2. In total of all Notebooks still only 23 (which seems light given how many I have shared via email). If those aren't counted that is another problem ;(.  On IOS EN also reports 23 shared.

Pink, your original thought was correct. The notebook was shared, but not yet accepted and this was years ago and I had forgotten. Funny how it wasn't apparent to me using Legacy and only then using current. Thanks

To find out if a notebook is Shared you click the Icon like here at the top of the notebook. Once I stopped the sharing the notebook it came clear of that problem. 

image.png.690ac2909ce842eebad541d2b5e594f6.png