I can't update Evernote to version 10.41.1 from 10.40.9 on Windows 11

I have 

Windows 11 Home Edition 
Version    21H2
Build-up: 22000.832
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.832.0

Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5015882)

Evernote

10.40.9-win-ddl-public (3494)
Editor: v151.4.18473
Service: v1.54.5

When I tried to upgrade to version 10.41.1 the following pop-up message appears.

Two parts of old version can't be removed. 

So, I tried to remove manually Evernote from Windows 11 Uninstall and then install it again from scratch. It doesn't work, Evernote is not uninstalled, remains on Windows 11

I tried to remove it using Windows 11  on Safe mode, didn't work either.

Has someone had the same problem, how can it be solved ?

Thanks.

Ner68

I am facing the same issue. I am trying to update via manually (CMD and Click to run application) from version Evernote 10.40.x to 10.41.x, 10.42.x but it doesn't updating and replacing older version from the PC. It show's this error 'Failed to uninstall old application files. Please try the running installer again.: 2. If we close the application then it does work perfectly. Someone please please let me know how to fix it. I have also attached screenshot error. Please have look into it.

EverNote 10.42.7.png

• Level 5

I maybe don’t understand what you say: You try to install a new version while the existing one is running ? Then it does not do it ? And when you quit the app, it lets you install ?

This is what I understood.

If it is like that, where is the problem then ? Quit the app, update.

• Like 1
hace 10 horas, PinkElephant dijo:

I maybe don’t understand what you say: You try to install a new version while the existing one is running ? Then it does not do it ? And when you quit the app, it lets you install ?

This is what I understood.

If it is like that, where is the problem then ? Quit the app, update.

Thank you very much for the answer. I've already done that, I quit the application before install the new update. A pop-up appears with the message "Evernote can not be stopped please do it manually". I've already quit the application, it doesn't appears on my task list, nevertheless the update installing program seems that is not aware of it. 

hace 3 horas, agsteele dijo:

The standard full installer always asks to stop Evernote running to continue the new installation. So your experience is broadly similar.

Thank you very much for the answer. I've already done that, I quit the application before install the new update. A pop-up appears with the message "Evernote can not be stopped please do it manually". I've already quit the application, it doesn't appears on my task list, nevertheless the update installing program seems that is not aware of it. 

hace 55 minutos, PinkElephant dijo:

Restart the PC - your OS execution seems pretty messed up. This should take care of it.

Many thanks for prompt your answer. I restarted OS, and still have the same problem. I install Windows 11 a couple of months ago, without any problem. I don't have any issue with any other app, it only happens with Evernote. My best guess the problem is with Evernote app. I can update any other app without any issue. I don't know how to contact Evernote company to address this issue.