I'm using Evernote to manage a multitude of checklists, and loving it.
But when trying to print out a "punch list" for the day, or for part of a project, I run into a few issues:

1. It's nice to be able to select a page-range to print, but without a preview to show what's on a given page, it doesn't do much good.
    (Workaround: Use PDF export. But see the issues below.) 
  2. The PDF export dialog is bounded by the note window. If the window is wide enough, you see a preview. If it's too narrow, you don't see a preview.
    (That's the way to find out what appears on each page--sort of--but you have to know to open it from a wide window.)
  3. A note sent to my HP Laserjet printer attempts to fit 3 more lines onto a page than an exported PDF.
  4. Only the top of the last line appears (content illegible) at the bottom of the page. The rest of the line appears on the next page, where there is enough to make it out.
  5. After printing to OneNote, and then selecting a standard printer, the note is printed immediately, bypassing the dialog that lets you set page range & other print characteristics.
  6. When printing a note in a separate edit window, edits made to the note are not reflected in the printout. Instead, the original version of the note is printed.
    (I doubt the problem exists in the main window, but it may.)
  7. The ability to print or export a selection would be most welcome.
    (Workarounds: Copy the material you want into a temporary "print note", or make a collection one-page notes, and hope one doesn't get too long.)

Note:
Items 3 & 4 can be solved if the print function generates a PDF and sends that, eliminating the last line problem and making export-preview match print pages.

• Evernote Expert

The print function in Evernote 10 is, in my view, the weakest aspect. I almost never print or export notes to PDF but I have kept the Legacy version for only this purpose.