Not able to log in evernote desktop?

Hi sir, 

Could you check up if there is something wrong at the server side? I cannot login evernote desktop, the error says "service error", not sure why it happened? 

For your information, I am using my new macbook, and the evernote app is newly installed and just about to login for use. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're not Evernote - mainly other users here - but there don't seem to be any current issues with logging in.  Have you tried restarting your device / reinstalling Evernote from Evernote.com?

Thanks to all your feedback. I ended up filing a ticket to evernote's customer support from evernote web platform. I didn't know actually I can directly contact them for help, but now I do. 

The initial feedback from them is that my IP is blocked, not sure why, so they're looking into it now. Hopefully this will be resolved in no time, thanks again for all your kind feedback. Really appreciated. 

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

In case it is only the blocked IP, you could try to use a VPN service meanwhile.

This will replace your actual IP with one from the VPN server.

Another option could be a router reset, or a forced refresh of your routers IP. This will only work when your router has its own IPv4 address from your ISP. Since IPv4 is running short on address space, you may be in a shared IPv4 address block, or even on IPv6 already (unlikely).