None of the notes I make on my smartphone (galazy z flip 3) are being saved. So evernote is not usable. 

This issue started about 4 days ago. When i create a new note in the app the saving icon is gray (see screenshot). I tried reinstalling the app and updating and restarting my phone, doesnt fix it. Anyone knows a solution?

its weird that notes i make on desktop do get saved and synced to my phone. I can just not save any new notes on my phone anymore.

I was making quick notes with the widget but they also don't save. So I've lost quite a few notes because of that. Hope it can be fixed. Now using another note app but would like to continue with evernote.

Screenshot_20220406-092942_Evernote.jpg

• Level 5

Did you erase the app data and cache when you uninstalled ?

It looks as if there is a snipped of corrupted data somewhere saved, which is still blocking the normal function of the app.

After erasing all data related to EN, and with EN uninstalled, switch the phone completely off once, to reboot the internal memory.

Exact same problem here. Starting about 2 days ago, I am unable to save Evernote notes on my Android device. Yesterday I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and then it seemed to be fixed, but I just tried it again now and the save button is greyed out. Application is now not usable as a simple note-taking device.

Problem is persisting and is preventing usage of Evernote. I find that if I delete Evernote, then re-install, it works for a while, Iike I make a new new notes, but then if I come back later, or the next day, the problem re-appears and the checkmark "save button" is greyed out. 

I've found the fix on an older post on this forum!

- from the web version change the default notebook to another

- close and reopen evernote Android, now you can save with success!

- from web version change default notebook to preferred

If you delete the data of the app, you have to repeat steps above. 

The little problem that persists is that you see more than one 'default notebook' under notebooks, thats's only grafical issue, app works normally. 

• Like 1