Evernote Legacy not syncing

I've been using Evernote Legacy for a long time on two Macbooks (personal and work). 95% of the time I am using it on my personal Macbook. I also have Evernote installed on an iPhone and an iPad. They are all logged in to the same account. 

Yesterday I made two notes on my iPhone and saved it to an inbox notebook I have. When I got home and went to look at it on the Evernote Legacy app on my personal computer, they weren't there. I checked on my work laptop, and they do appear there. The notes are also visible on the web version of Evernote.  For good measure, I installed the latest version of Evernote on my personal laptop and the notes show up there as well. I also happened to notice in the course of all of this that a couple of new notebooks I created on the Legacy app on my personal laptop are not appearing anywhere else, so it seems as though it is just that version that is not syncing. I've tried logging out and back in again. I'm wary of deleting the app because I don't want the changes I've made to disappear. 

Is there anything else I can try? 

• Level 5

You can try to repair your local legacy database. Sometimes there is a database problem that stops syncing.

Open the legacy client, hold down the opt/alt key and click on help. There now is a new option at the end of the menu, called Troubleshooting. Behind it is a bunch of options to optimize the local database. You can try them all - just wait for an operation to finish before you start the next.