View Notes Shortcut (Opt+Cmd+2) does not work

I wanted to be able to quickly go back to 'all notes' listing and tried the 'View Notes' shortcut Option+Command+2 which appears to do nothing. The other 'view' shortcuts Option+Command+(1/3/4/5) all appear to work.

I'm using Evernote v10.31.6 on Mac Mini M1 running MacOS v12.2.1.

I have tried to see if this keyboard combination is used elsewhere (under Settings/Keyboard etc.) and so far as I can see it's not used anywhere else.

Thank you. I'm on a legacy plan that does not allow shortcut editing unfortunately. I did find out that the Opt+Cmd+[number] combination is used by Preview app, however, this does not appear to conflict on all the other Opt+Cmd+number combinations. Shame there is no actual Menu options in Evernote then could create own shortcuts using MacOS.

4 hours ago, jread said:

I wanted to be able to quickly go back to 'all notes' listing and tried the 'View Notes' shortcut Option+Command+2 which appears to do nothing. The other 'view' shortcuts Option+Command+(1/3/4/5) all appear to work.

I'm using Evernote v10.31.6 on Mac Mini M1 running MacOS v12.2.1.

I have tried to see if this keyboard combination is used elsewhere (under Settings/Keyboard etc.) and so far as I can see it's not used anywhere else.

This is also a problem on windows (alt+ctrl+2) for UK (and possibly other European) keyboards. EN are aware of the problem but no timetable for a fix.