So it's 24th January, and I'm still unable to update beyond 10.25.6 which was, when, 11th November? I've waited my turn when all the "EN 10.2x is here" announces come, but EN still proudly announces "You’re up to date! Evernote 10.25.6 is currently the newest version available" whenever I hit that "check for updates button".

Am I missing something? I'm on MacOS Monterey 12.1. I also have EN Legacy, but that's been the case since upgrading to v10 ...

Just checking to see if this is common (couldn't find anything on search...) before I fire off a support ticket ...

Thanks friends!

3 minutes ago, Sky Blue Thinking said:

Just checking to see if this is common (couldn't find anything on search...) before I fire off a support ticket ...

It is very common for the update process to take several days. There is nothing stopping you going to the EN website download page and downloading the current version and updating it yourself.

2 minutes ago, Mike P said:

It is very common for the update process to take several days. There is nothing stopping you going to the EN website download page and downloading the current version and updating it yourself.

Thanks Mike - "several days" is fair enough, but no updates for 2.5 MONTHS???

Anyway - thanks for the tip for doing the straight re-download. I'll do that as it seems there's some sort of bug in my app...

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Are you on the AppStore version or the direct install ?

Use the direct install. EN does a „staged“ rollout, it may take up to a week until all clients got the update notification.

If it takes longer, you can try to log out, restart the Mac and log in again. Next level is to erase all data (local) when logging out, from EN app preferences.

The last level is to uninstall and reinstall.