Gaining Access to my years of information after e mail shut off by company IT

I have been an Evernote Personal user for years;  am still paying $7.99 per month;  however I cannot gain access to all my history in that account as the e mail associated with it was shut off on 12 31 21 my last day of work;  I had access fine right up until that event; I opened a new free account in November anticipation of the change but IT did not notify me they were shutting it off abruptly;  so I am seeking help in finding how I can get back into my old account;  it was not a company account and I paid the monthly bill;  any suggestions welcome;  the only thing I see offered for human help costs $47/month and I have no assurance they can even fix it;

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you still have the access details - even if they include a defunct email address - you can still access the account.  Once logged in you can change the email address to something current.  If you have any issues with that - these Forums are mainly user 2 user - subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (or use the feedback option in the mobile client). 

• Level 5

Just as a hint: If you can’t access your main account, and the support page logs you out, it might be a wise investment (weighted against time spent otherwise) to up the new free account for a month to personal.

You then just need to struggle to get your main account back, without a possible problem with access to support.

Support will tell what they need. If you are in good standing with your old company, it may help if they confirm to you that the account was not run or paid for by the company, even if it was registered under a company mail address.

In general I keep business and private accounts strictly apart - including my mobile number and mail access. In todays business environment you never know what is around the next corner. Friends and family should be able to reach me, no matter what happens on the professional side. Even now, running my own little shop I have everything separated. The base cost of accounts with little use are so low it is no problem to set them up in parallel.

• Like 2