(Archived) iphone application

Seems to work well and looks great at the moment, except:

Once I've selected a picture and gone to that note's page, I can scroll up and down but not horizontally. If I then decide to zoom on the picture then I can scroll both ways, zoom etc - so this is not a major problem - just a little counter-intuitive.

Seems to work well and looks great at the moment, except:

Once I've selected a picture and gone to that note's page, I can scroll up and down but not horizontally.

This is a kind of limitation of the web interface. You can use the two-finger scrolling to scroll the note contents horizontally.

Hi,

The settings are not kept.... The checkbox for displaying thumbnails I always uncheck, becomes checked again after a home operation or some consultation of results.... It is the same behavior in the old version.

tag behavior in the Destop, Web based (Mozilla) and Iphone are not consistent.... you can use abreviations on the desktop, you cannot on the Iphone, you can use abreviation plus "*" on the web,

tag:ever

tag:"everstuf"

tag:ever* to have the same..... (supposedly)

NOTE: NEGATED TAGS DO NOT BEHAVE WELL specially on the WEB

-tag: (meaning NOT TAGGED: meaning I wish to see all untagged notes) work only on the Desktop. Although it will write "not tagged:" in the WEB, result is all notes showing....works only if it is followed by a tag name on the web. The desktop -tag: behavior is the desired one on all platforms!!! (As we cannot order by tag on the WEB or on Iphone to see all our untagged notes together, which is very useful

Tom

I can get to the login page for the iphone, but when I actually log in, I am taken to the old mobile versions, not iphone formatted ones? Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, me! I was going to open a new thread concerning this "bug"(?).

I tried several times to open the Evernote iPhone page (including several logouts & logins). The iPhone login page shows up fine but as soon as I'm logged in, it shows me the normal mobile page (preview.evernote.com/mobile/Home.action). Same problem as you.

Any solutions? iPhone FW = 1.1.4

Archived