Evernote fully dysfunctional due to synchronisation problem

Whatever operation I try (create, edit, move note, delete folders etc.), I get a message that synch failed and the operation is not executed. When quitting the app it crashes,

Thus the app is fully unusable.

I tried sign out, restart. Nothing changes.

Very frustrating. Either there is an immediate fix, or I will quit Evernote forever. Ia m premium user.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you been using the app up to this point?  Was there a recent OS or Evernote update?  This would not appear to be a general bug that requires fixing,  but a specific issue affecting your system.  Please contact Support (we are a mainly user-driven Forum).  Since this is a main holiday period,  you may wish to try a quick fix by uninstalling Evernote and reinstalling with a current version download from Evernote.com.  (Please restart your system after uninstalling and before reinstalling.)

• Level 5

Uninstall.

Completely uninstall ! This means get the app AppCleaner, and use it to remove every EN file from your Mac. Program, settings, data - all !

Restart the Mac. Go to the EN website, and download the app (not from the AppStore !). Install it, log in. Should work.

Hint: I lately had a problem to download the installer file from the EN website with Safari 15.2. I went to the page with Firefox, and it worked.