Is there a way to copy and paste pdf's between notes in EN for windows desktop v10?

Part of my workflow is copying and pasting pdfs from one note to another.  This is easy in EN Legacy but I can't figure out how to do it in v10.  When I right click there is no "copy" option, and therefore no way to copy/paste it.  I suppose I could save the pdf to the desktop and then drag it into the note that I want.  That's the only solution I've found.  Is my impression correct?

Gazumped you are a genius!  I never thought of doing that.  In Legacy when I highlight the file I can easily right click and see a Copy option. I can also highlight the file and copy/paste in Legacy (and do that quite often).  However,  In v10 when I highlight the file the "copy" option is grayed out ie: not available and I never even thought to try copy/paste.  I assume that this is some kind of bug because it doesn't look the same in Legacy.  Thanks again, I almost didn't post the question because I was so sure that there was no way around it.    

• Like 2