Impossible to delete saved searches

Sadly, I have run saved searches I wish to delete... again and again and again.  But they remain.

I run a saved search, after the results have popped up I click on the "..." icon, select "Delete saved search", and click on the red "Delete" button in the "Delete saved search?" dialogue box.  The results of running the saved search disappear.  Wonderful. 

But, alas, when I return to the list of saved searches it is still there. 

I use Win10 and Evernote 10.25.6.

Please help.

I have the same problem. And yes I run the saved search and then click delete saved search.

They sometimes go away for awhile but then return.  Most time don't even go away.

If the delete option worked it be no big deal but what a horrible idea of editing your searches. 

Doesn't matter what device. Android or windows pc.

Update: After typing this I wondered about the Web interface. I fired it up and my saved searches that I had previously deleted were gone.  I tested some more deleting from android and checking the Web interface and it had deleted but delayed deleting it on the android device. So there must just be some sort of lag.

Edited by Shawn.H
More testing

Thankfully I've not experienced this yet. Do you see both the following boxes appear? When you hit "delete saved search" you get a confirmation box like this

505024041_ScreenShot12-10-21at02_00PM.PNG.45aa3fd686fe7c09e89b798e9ca26a95.PNG

Then when you hit delete a blue box flashes up for a few seconds saying

1077777538_ScreenShot12-10-21at02.00PM001.PNG.c9c61e372fae048b084594d58bc5a8ac.PNG

I have never seen a blue confirmation box appear after hitting the red "Delete" button.  I sometimes get a blue 'saved serarch name' deleted message.  But the search still shows in the saved searches list.  And, since I have a 100 saved searches due to not being able to delete any, I cannot save any further searches.  Very frustrating.

• Level 5

This is how it works for me, always, no delays, not zombies. If it does not work similarly, you can try to rebuild the local database. This often helps.

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote
And here how it works - as posted above it is necessary to run the Caved search before you can delete it.
SCR-20211219-pd-2.thumb.png.58a131d1d8331ce49c805d12bf16df5b.png

SCR-20211219-pd.thumb.png.09c01849298b68e1ce512c3b736e2e42.png

Here a dialogue boy will show, asking to confirm the saved search shall be deleted.

SCR-20211219-pd-3.thumb.png.50a3a583a708eec03e57fb5cc667f735.png