Evernote deleted all my passwords and important information

I've been using Evernote for years on my iPhone. I wake up today 10/10/2021 and the free app is asking me to setup my email ???? I do this and when I get access to Evernote again all my important information that I need for everything in my life is gone. please help me recover my information !!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!! like WOW !!!!!!!!

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, cyborg781 said:

I've been using Evernote for years on my iPhone. I wake up today 10/10/2021 and the free app is asking me to setup my email ???? I do this and when I get access to Evernote again all my important information that I need for everything in my life is gone. please help me recover my information !!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!! like WOW !!!!!!!!

Most frequent explanation for all of this is that you accidentally created a new account.  Your original data will be waiting for you online,  possibly under similar login credentials.  Try signing out and then back in.  If there are any issues,  there's a 'forgot password' option on the web page.

• Level 5

@cyborg781 … and once you got access to your original account back, do yourself a favor: Quit using it to store passwords ! Get yourself a proper password manager, move your passwords over and utilize this move to weed out weak, reused and other insecure passwords.

Or you second forum post may easily read „… need help, account was hacked“.