Note Updates From One Device To Another

OwenTrapp

Idea

I have been a premium user for maybe 6 years now and I love EverNote but this is the biggest issue for me and why I can't get anyone else in my office to use your product.

Every time I update a note on my computer and phone it makes multiple versions of the note and I have to delete one and/or wait for it to update on my other device which takes way too long. In the past there was a refresh feature which was not perfect but it was so much better. Now you guys update your product so much and that feature is gone and I am getting to the point where I am considering looking for another option that can just update the note from one device to the next which is a shame because I am a huge advocate of EverNote and I just want it to work the way that it should.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

You asked for updating content, I told you how to. Mission completed.

If you don’t like it: I hardly use any of it at all. My zoo of clients keep syncing themselves. I am running a total of 8 clients with my account, and only very rarely have any syncing problems.

It may be your installations are somehow corrupted - but I am just another user, and maybe this is better handled by support. They can look into the activity logs, which we can’t here in the forum.

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

You asked for updating content, I told you how to. Mission completed.

If you don’t like it: I hardly use any of it at all. My zoo of clients keep syncing themselves. I am running a total of 8 clients with my account, and only very rarely have any syncing problems.

It may be your installations are somehow corrupted - but I am just another user, and maybe this is better handled by support. They can look into the activity logs, which We can’t here in the forum.

Sorry about that, I thought you were support but I was mistaken. I think their should be an easier solution then those hot keys or multiple step but I very much appreciate you sharing the solution with me!

• Like 1