Bugs / still lacking features (printing, language)

So many months after the new EN was presented, there are still surprisingly many important shortcomings. 

First, we had to wait more than half a year for keyboard shortcuts issue to be fixed (it collided with some diacritical characters in Polish and other languages). 

The issues which are still not fixed and not even mentioned as to be fixed in the near future:

- printing (indispensable for many users),

- changing language in single notes, 

- the Android version is still so incredibly slow I hate to use it. 

What is even more frustrating, all those things worked perfectly well in versions below 10. 

Instead, the EN team boasts of implementing some features like moving blocks in tables, which might be useful probably for really small groups of users. 

I'm not able to follow their product policy. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

There will be things you do because they are simple things, even a byproducts of other coding. These are low hanging fruits, and you pick them.

And there are things that take a real effort, a lot of coding, a project to be followed over several months. These need to be aligned with dev resources.

With this embedding of the app into a framework, I think (without deeper knowledge) that interaction with the OS like printing, language setting and app speed are belonging to the second group.

No excuse, but maybe an explanation.

• 2 weeks later...