Tagged notes not showing on iPad vs iPhone?

Hi all,

I've been experiencing an issue for quite a while now on iOS where some tagged notes do not appear when viewing the tag, although it does say that the notes are present in the tag. This strangely only effects Evernote on my iPad and not on my iPhone. Both versions are the latest available (10.16).

For reference, in Evernote on both iPad and iOS the 'Shoe Dog (Books)' tag shows in the menu that there are 2 notes associated with the tag, however when I click on the tag the notes only show in the iPhone version and not in the iPad version - see attached images. I have tried reinstalling Evernote on my iPad but it does not seem to have made any difference. The issue seems very sporadic too e.g. I will have another tag with 8 notes in it, but in the iPad version only 6 will appear when I click on the tag.

Has anyone experienced something similar? As this is a very frustrating issue to have any time I want to use Evernote on my iPad as there is no guarantee that the notes I need will be present.

Thanks,

Caleb

Image from iPhone.PNG

Image from iPad.PNG

• Level 5

No issue - I have had search issues in spring, but they were between legacy, desktop and iOS apps. They could be solved then with support.

Have you tried to log out, then switch the iDevice completely off. On restarting the Apple logo must show. Then Log back in, and wait a while to let it download the core data.

Hint: If you have any offline notebooks, you will need to download them again after the logout (which still is a PITA).

Just now, PinkElephant said:

No issue - I have had search issues in spring, but they were between legacy, desktop and iOS apps. They could be solved then with support.

Have you tried to log out, then switch the iDevice completely off. On restarting the Apple logo must show. Then Log back in, and wait a while to let it download the core data.

Hint: If you have any offline notebooks, you will need to download them again after the logout (which still is a PITA).

Yes! Thanks PinkElephant :) Logging out and switching the device completely off and on again to then login worked. Much appreciated!

• Like 1