Technical Support Access

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Does anyone know how to start a chat with Evernote technical support, I can't see how to do it. I sent a ticket on Monday, they responded on Wednesday and I still have a problem accessing my notes. The guy said he escalated it this morning, and since then I have heard nothing. I have two paid accounts personal and business. Yet all I can do is sent an email and wait for days, the guy could not solve it and escalated it this morning, that took two days, since then nothing.... I sent follow up emails with no response..... 

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  The same page that allowed you to create a ticket should also offer the chat feature - although that depends on which time zone you are in.  However if you do open a chat session,  the Evernote agent will have to find out how far the escalated ticket has been processed before they are able to comment,  and you'll find that out when support respond to your original email.  I'd suggest you hold on for a little while longer before chasing.  Sometimes it just takes a while to find and fix an issue.

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5

Your account was linked with a token on your old drive. Since you did not revoke it, it is still valid.

Use your phone, settings, devices to revoke access to your laptop. You need to be down to one device. Then you can connect the laptop as a new device.