Better Dark Mode Support

macfixer

Idea

I don't know if Skitch for Mac has been abandoned or not (I sure hope it's going to stick around for the long haul), but if you can find a way to make the snippet titles "pop" more while my Mac is in dark mode, that'd be awesome.

Right now, it's black text on a dark grey background, which makes it tough to read for me, so I can't imagine what it would be like for folks with visual impairments.  

• Like 3

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Absolutely agree - even when I have personally no problem, accessibility is a MUST for me.

Maybe drop this as a feedback through the Mac client. I am not sure whether there is anybody left working on Skitch, but this should be put on the backlog for any next release.

• Thanks 1

Agree - I currently have Dark mode in Legacy and the left column and middle column are dark, which makes it easier to ready, but the note column (3rd is light background - so notes are readable)

I would like to see dark mode in EN10 darken the middle column, but leave the note column with light background, like it does in Legacy!

1594062587_InboxinLegacy.thumb.png.d7a8dae6d60ca2dd01506b2b56aa8cd2.png386604522_InboxinV10.thumb.png.2a03c6bebb952b40d37882e223d8aefd.png

• Thanks 1