change shortcuts

I work in excel a lot and the copy shortcut in evernote is messing with my ability to paste special in excel.  The evernote copy button is ctrl+alt+V which is the same as paste special in excel.  Please tell me how I can change this in evernote so it doesn't over ride paste special in excel.  This is limiting my usage of evernote 

• Level 5

A part of the shortcuts can be changed. I am on the iPad at the moment, can’t heck if this is among them.

Open the shortcuts overview (the keyboard symbol down in the left side panel, or via menu). Now hover with the mouse over a shortcut.

If it is editable, 3 dots will show, but to the left of the shortcut bar for this individual shortcut, not at the right. Behind it is a little drop down menu, among it the edit option. If there is not edit option, the shortcut can’t be edited.

Most of the shortcuts in the upper part of the list can be changed, those in the lower part not.

• Level 5

Sorry for pouring water into the wine, but on my desktop client (Mac) only the upper shortcuts are editable.

All sections down to "Note Actions" are editable, all from "Editing" (Editing, Text format, Automatic Format) downwards are not editable.

OK, there are some positions that are OS standard (like cmd-c, cmd-v, cmd-b, cmd-u, cmd-i for copy, insert, bold, underline or italic) among them - but not all fall into that category. So it is much better than it was initially, but it is still not 100% customizable.

15 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Sorry for pouring water into the wine, but on my desktop client (Mac) only the upper shortcuts are editable.

That is strange. I checked the Mac forum post for the version where it came out in windows and it is the same: Is this a Mac specific bug?

image.png.ae7876c0a921874880f5535880ebcb66.png

• Level 5

Oh, snake oil vendors, they learn that stuff at some crooked marketing talk seminar. Seems they all take the same.

Read precisely what it says:

Edit non-global keyboard shortcuts

It doesn’t say ANY or ALL, so better don’t expect it

It is set in plural, so there are at least 2 of them, and because you get 50% FREE, there are 3 of them …

OK, irony off. They really have extended the editing nicely, many more are editable. And to me it does not look like a bug, it looks quite intentional. But maybe my installation is bad, and they can all be edited.

Some other user of the Mac desktop client 10.18.3 (MacOS 11.5.2) around who can give it a try ?