Evernote iOs / iPados badge notification of Tasks & Tasks reminder

Hi  

I guess I'm not the only one with this limitation : showing in iOs / iPados EN app  badge the Today dated  Tasks and / or the Tasks with reminders 

For Notes Reminders (not Tasks )   is pretty easy and works fine ;  I don't know if it's   in the list of to be impemented or will never be implemented .

For me,  if  EN Tasks has  this feature, it  could easily replace any other task management app ( what most of us are looking ,for   one app that rules all) 

thanks 

• Level 5

For me it is not clear on which Plan you are. For an overview of the tasks you need to be on Personal at least, or on Professional (assign tasks to other people), or on Teams (work jointly on tasks). Old Premium and below don’t get good overview options.

On the tasks page there are several tabs, plus more options in the tasks settings behind the 3 dots menu top right.

Maybe check your subscription level first, because you won’t get any improvement in views if not on Personal or above.

Then check if your personal request can’t be fulfilled by the current options. There is for example a view „by date“, which shows the tasks by order of their target dates. I think this would be the view you describe as „today’s tasks“.

I'm in the Professional Plan,  @PinkElephant 

So far, Tasks is improving a lot (  today they released an update ,wherethe notes containing the tasks ,  can be accessed freom the Due Date view) ,  maybe just a matter oif time .My experience with EN 10 is farvery good 

• Like 1

BTW , do you have Apple devices and the same problem ?and to be sure I explained myself correctly ,  I'm talking about the badge notification (  red dot in the EN icon  on home screeen) .

I haven't seen many people interested in this potential problem ,  EN Support said it's a known issue ; any app in a portable device ,  the visualisation of remainding or incoming reminders is ( for me ) crucial .The reminders on time work fine ,  in the Banners and lock screen 

If you put a simple , old fashioned reminder in a note ) not in a task) ,  the badge notifications appears  

I guess I'll wait a bit more ,  yesterday they solved the issue with accessing notes with tasks in the due view 

( BTW,, are you European ?  your popsts are mainly in - my-  morning time ,  ET Canada )

• Level 5

This takes things beyond my experience. I played a bit with tasks, as I did with reminders. But I am still using my Things 3 app as my task manager. So not much experience with these Icon notifications. With things, it works perfectly.

Actually, I just got one, because I had set a reminder 2 years ago when I purchased Apple Care + for my then new Apple Watch. I scan contracts, then always set the reminder to check whether the device needs repair before the coverage ends.

Shiny as on the first day, top battery, so it seems I was lucky: Paid for insurance, not needed it.

You could send your idea by the feedback function build into the clients. It goes directly to product management, bypassing support. No answers, but they promised to read it all.

And yes, I am located in norther Germany, close to the Baltic Sea.

Yes , I’also used to use another task app/s ( tick tick and now MS TO DO fir flagged emails

I just like to standardise the tasks app and the badge notif is crucial ( connected to app’e watch even better ) 

kein Problem , alles wird kommen , EN ist noch fuer mich die beste app fur Produktivitaet

Ich bin nicht Deutscher wie dir , ein Argentinier / Kanadien , schon 18 J in Montreal 

ich habe in Bs As in eine Deutsche Schule studiert (bis Gymnasium ) ,in BASF gearbeitet und jetzt , Ich arbeite in eine Firma mit  Sites in US, Kanada , EU und  Asien , ein site naechts zu Lubeck und eine. anderen nachest zu Berlin.

Du  siehst , eine andere Opportunitaet mit jemanden Deutsch zu sprechen 

tschuss , Claudio 

• Level 5

Quite an international CV, stands for one world instead of a little one. Better to stick with English here, otherwise users will think they exchange the hot stuff 😉 and are disappointed ☹️ .

I am waiting as well for the return of the watch app - Things has it, working fine.