Filtered notes widget?

26 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

No idea - maybe that widget that will show what notes were created last ?

You could do a service to all users by asking support and posting the answer here.

Done! (customer service chat): "This means the following: Recent Notes, Pinned Notes, and Recently Captured. "

Hmm... I thought it would be a new customizable note widget 🤔

• Thanks 1

@janndk You are exactly right! Filtered Notes Widget is a new widget that is coming soon. It's the more powerful cousin of the Notes Widget which will allow you to select the exact set of notes you'd like to see on Home. Users have been asking for it and please know it is coming soon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, May L said:

@janndk You are exactly right! Filtered Notes Widget is a new widget that is coming soon. It's the more powerful cousin of the Notes Widget which will allow you to select the exact set of notes you'd like to see on Home. Users have been asking for it and please know it is coming soon!

Thanks @May L. I love this new widget, but I can use in web, iOS and iPadOs, but not on Mac version... Not available yet?

On 8/28/2021 at 3:42 PM, PinkElephant said:

Download the newest DMG file from Evernote.com. It may not show in your client as update, but it is available.

If you run the AppStore version, you need to uninstall it first.

Thanks @PinkElephant, just dowloaded the new version through the Mac app and filtered notes are included. No need to download dmg file. Thanks your help!

• Like 1
On 8/28/2021 at 9:14 AM, stepru said:

Thanks @May L. I love this new widget, but I can use in web, iOS and iPadOs, but not on Mac version... Not available yet?

Filtered Notes Widget has just been released in 10.20 so you can use it across all your devices now