Printing notes in new Windows desktop v.10.17.6

After the updates, my notes are now printing showing a scroll bar on the right side (this isn't visible on screen, on only the printed page) and the note does not print completely, it cuts off at a random point. 

I have an outline for a speech that I'm trying to print and growing frustrated quickly with this new update... help!

• Level 5*

Hi.  For a quick fix,  copy and paste your speech into a word processor file and use that to print the final version.  The file will attach to your note so it's easily available.  There's a possible option to install the Legacy Evernote app which has (slightly) better printing options,  but for 'proper' layout a WP is always better.

• Like 2
  • Evernote Expert

You are the second person reporting this issue but, thankfully, I haven't suffered the same experience.

Very sadly, printing in Evernote v10 is dysfunctional and not a recommended process.  You have the choice to install the legacy version and print from there, export the note you wish to print to HTML and use a web browser to print from there or follow @gazumped's suggestion.

If you search around the v10 forums you will find a number of printing issues highlighted and none have, yet, been addressed.

• Like 1