10.17.6 for Mac - Complaints: "All notes" gone; easy filtering by notebook gone

Almost every time I use the Mac Evernote app, I do two things:

1. Look for something in a particular notebook. It used to be easy to navigate to a particular notebook. Now it's complicated. Please give us back an easy drop-down. (Note that the old drop-down was buggy: often I'd click on it and start filtering, and it would freeze, then show me the whole unfiltered list; so don't give us the old one. Give us one that works!)
  2. I would click on All Notes all the time to clear the search or leave the particular notebook I was in. Now that's gone.

I'd like to join the chorus of voices that are disappointed by a new version of the app that is so far (1) slower; (2) less functional (for functions I want to use).

I see now that "All Notes" functionality is replaced by simply clicking on "Notes" in the sidebar (which clears search filter), or x'ing away the filter at the top (for clearing any other filter, such as filtering for a particular notebook). This is reasonable.

However, it's still more difficult to filter for a particular notebook (by an extra click). I would be nice to have this back.

It also appears that the today's update fixes a the super-slow loading of notes. But we'll have to wait and see on that.

• Like 1