I already pay for premium; the update app on my PC will not recognize it and upload my files.

This latest update does not recognize that I already pay for premium service. It wants me to re-subscribe and won't let me start the app with zillions of notes in it. Geeze, there isn't even an on-line help chat to straighten this out. I feel that I am SOL. Does Evernote even provide customer service for paid subscribers? So frustrating. Can anyone help?

• Level 5

Depends on where you upgraded. Directly is usually faster than through an AppStore.

It may take some hours, maybe until tomorrow. You can contact support about your status, there is a ticket type for it (account / billing).

• Thanks 1
  • Evernote Expert
On 7/2/2021 at 1:10 AM, axelant1 said:

This latest update does not recognize that I already pay for premium service. It wants me to re-subscribe and won't let me start the app with zillions of notes in it. Geeze, there isn't even an on-line help chat to straighten this out. I feel that I am SOL. Does Evernote even provide customer service for paid subscribers? So frustrating. Can anyone help?

The issue as you describe it is almost always caused by incorrect login credentials.  Raise a support ticket for Plus/Premium users evernote.com/contact