Tasks widget for android

AlJaafari

Idea

11 replies to this idea

On 6/29/2021 at 3:08 AM, PinkElephant said:

You can get some  more  impressions here:

https://youtu.be/AHnkisvhYP0

It is an official video from EN about tasks.

This isn't referring to Android widgets, it's referring to widgets on the Evernote Home dashboard.

On 7/11/2021 at 10:51 AM, Fixestcat said:

TickTick allows users to add tasks from the pull down menu on the Android home screen. That would be even better than a widget.

I want a widget for a different use case. I just want a list of outstanding tasks on my phones Home screen. Todoist, Microsoft ToDo, Google Tasks, Samsung Reminders etc all offer this.

PS: please make it customizable (colors and transparency please).

In Android you can add now an Evernote widget called 'Simple Tasks', but it is buggy and does not work most of the time. Compared to TickTick's Android integration for adding tasks from the pull down menu EN is still far behind.

• Level 5

Make this all platforms - the ability to quickly drop a task is an excellent way to free your mind.

I enjoy having such a widget for Things 3 on my Apple Watch - no need to even grab any device to make the task on the fly. 

EN disappeared from the Apple Watch when v10 was pushed (rushed ?) to the AppStore a year ago. Since then I wait for it to return - still have a complication spot reserved for it on my watchfaces.