Add a file -- there isn't a "blue plus sign icon" on the browser

I create a brand new note and there is NOT a blue plus sign icon. I shouldn't have to look for a help topic to find out I can drag and drop a file to my Evernote browser tab.

By the way, how would I even have an "older version of Evernote Web?" It's web based. There's nothing to download. I'm going straight to the Evernote server. That comment about an "older version of Evernote Web" doesn't make any sense to me. 

The "Add a file" help says:

• WEB

The new Evernote Web

1. Open an existing note or create a new note.
    2. Drag and drop the file from your computer onto the note body or click on the blue plus sign icon in the note editor and select Attachment to manually attach a file.

Older version of Evernote Web

1. Open an existing note or create a new note.
    2. Drag the file from your computer into the note body or use the paperclip icon in the note editor to manually attach a file.
  • Level 5*

Hi.  This is what I see in a new note.  If your experience is different,  maybe a screenshot would help us understand?  (By the way,  we're mainly users here,  not Evernote staff.)

1663777718_Screenshotfrom2021-06-2819-43-41.png.a5e08c84b5fe850c6cadfe5ae5e43828.png

• Level 5

There are 2 editors available, the „classical“ one and the new one. The switch is in the account settings, and it determines which one is loaded.

The new one is the v10-equivalent. During the development it was used to try things, today it is the standard web editor.

The old one is for everybody who wants to use it. Another reason was that users with very large databases (>10k notes) could initially not use the new editor.

When in the new editor, the „add attachment“ is behind the blue + button to the left.

• Like 1