How can I search for clipping in progress notes or unsynchronized notes (synchronization or upload in process notes) and force them to finish clipping or synchronizing respectively

I recently found out that Evernote saves data on my Android device's internal memory. This is mentioned in How is Evernote data stored on my Android device?:

Data from your Evernote account is stored on your Android device's internal memory. For performance and security reasons, Evernote does not store data nor note contents on any external storage devices, such as SD cards.

It is taking up so much space and now I want to uninstall it from my device. However there seem to be few notes that are still being clipped (*1) or unsynchronized (*2). I am afraid of losing them if I uninstall my app since the notes are in progress. I was lucky to find these old notes to begin with. So here are my questions:

1. How can I search for clipping in progress notes
  2. How can I search for unsynchronized notes (synchronization or upload in process notes)
  3. These notes are from 3 years ago and I wonder how can I force them to finalize clipping or synchronizing
    (I keep on pressing the "Sync" button with no luck even though my device is connected to the WiFi)

For your information, my Evernote app version on my Android device is v8.13.3. 

*1 Clipping in Progress
Screenshot_20201130-171156_blurred.thumb.png.1a5704a7c480af804d7d1d716458c5bb.png

*2 Unsynchronized notes (synchronization or upload in process notes)
Screenshot_20201130-170939_blurred.thumb.png.47231eeef3caca42b9c9f078297de1fe.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  All notes are synced to the server - check by signing into Evernote.com in a browser - so you would be able to uninstall / restart / reinstall to clear memory,  but beware that when you come to reinstall,  the version you download from the Play store may be v10. 

While Evernote does store information on internal memory, it does not keep a permanent copy of your notes there.  Anything on your device is either application information or temporary stored copies of notes you have viewed recently.  If that memory is required by another app Evernote will release it.

That said,  you can release some cache memory - use Android App Manager and see 'manage storage' to clear the cache.

The 'clip in progress' notes mean that clipping has been blocked by a firewall or by a password entry.  If not complete after 24 hours,  it will never get there.  Clipping should have captured the page address though in the note header information. Check the three-dots menu (mobile) or the 'i' menu (desktop) for more on that.  When you find the note,  just re-clip from that address.  (The 'in progress' notes should have synced with the web server in that state.)

It is possible to find all Android clipped notes - see https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php

source:[string] - matches notes that came from an application or data source that matches the argument string. Not all notes will have a "source" attribute. Standard source attributes queries include:

• source:web.clip
    • Matches notes that were clipped from a web page using an Evernote Web Clipper
  • source:mail.clip
    • Matches notes that were clipped from a local mail client
  • source:mail.smtp
    • Matches notes that were delivered to the service via the email gateway.
  • source:mobile.ios
    • Matches notes that were created on an iOS client of some form.
  • source:mobile.android
    • Matches notes that were created on an Android client of some form.
  • source:mobile.*
    • Matches notes that were created on a mobile client of some form.