CRM

octopusintell

Idea

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

There was a CRM integration for EN business some time ago, with Salesforce. Have not found it on the EN website, so it it probably abandoned.

You can build something as you describe by yourself, using templates, tags, some notebooks and the ability to scan business cards.

Personally I doubt EN will build „solutions“ for specific use cases themselves. They tried in the past, and it did not really work. Probably the use cases are too individual to build a simple workflow that fits all.

2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

There was a CRM integration for EN business some time ago, with Salesforce. Have not found it on the EN website, so it it probably abandoned.

You can build something as you describe by yourself, using templates, tags, some notebooks and the ability to scan business cards.

Personally I doubt EN will build „solutions“ for specific use cases themselves. They tried in the past, and it did not really work. Probably the use cases are too individual to build a simple workflow that fits all.

Yes that would be the problem. Best not comment on Salesforce 🙂

• Haha 1

For sure, each one is individual, there is no such a thing as universal CRM. CRM enables businesses to build, manage, and maintain relationships with current and potential customers while also streamlining their procedures. Quality Assurance and Customer Association Management have a close relationship. The majority of software solutions fall into one of two or more CRM categories. For the categories which I am working with, I connect pipedrive to google BigQuery with Coupler.io, and this way I can manage the data very efficiently.