Reminder and due date doesn't working properly.

Nicksomename

Idea

5 replies to this idea

Guest kchristensen
1 hour ago, Nicksomename said:

When I add both reminder and due date at the task, I receive a reminder blank notification like this:

image.png.b28d35bdbaa87ddb653d293a17bfff5d.png

@Nicksomename thanks for reporting! Did the blank notification happen just once, or is it ongoing? On Windows, have you checked that you have notifications enabled for Evernote app and that your Focus assist (if enabled) isn't blocking notifications during certain time periods?

1 hora atrás, kchristensen disse:

@Nicksomename thanks for reporting! Did the blank notification happen just once, or is it ongoing? On Windows, have you checked that you have notifications enabled for Evernote app and that your Focus assist (if enabled) isn't blocking notifications during certain time periods?

What I reported happens often. I did some tests now and the problem doesn't seem to be with windows notifications. The focus assistant is not turned on.

When I a putted the reminder without a duedate the notification appeared on windows for me. However, it didn't appear on android.

Other times the reminder didn't appear on either platform.

Guest kchristensen
1 hour ago, Nicksomename said:

What I reported happens often. I did some tests now and the problem doesn't seem to be with windows notifications. The focus assistant is not turned on.

When I a putted the reminder without a duedate the notification appeared on windows for me. However, it didn't appear on android.

Other times the reminder didn't appear on either platform.

@NicksomenameThanks. Will message you for more information, but one thing to expect with reminder notifications for tasks, notes, and chats is that they follow the changes synced in your Evernote apps across each of your devices. For example, if you set a reminder on a task in Windows, you should expect to get the notification for that reminder in Android if your Evernote app in Android has had the chance to sync the change you made in Windows.