Export PDF to Google Drive is gone??

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hello - I am a new Evernote/Penultimate user.  So if there is a better way to address my requirements, please let me know.  I'm using Penultimate to take handwritten notes on an iPad Air (2020) using the most current version of the app.  For the first two weeks of use, I periodically used the "Share" icon to "Export PDF" and chose to save to a folder in my Google Drive.  This created a PDF with the OCR text content, so my notes are searchable along with all of my other organization's notes stored in Google Drive.

Last week, the Google Drive option was no longer available when I click on the "Share" icon.  This is the case with both Penultimate and Evernote apps on my iPad.  I can share to Google Drive with other apps, such as Safari content, Apple Pages, etc.

Did something happen last week with the apps where this function went away?

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

• Level 5
  • Solution

If something is missing from the share menu, sometimes restarting the device does the job.

Then it happens the target app is there, but hidden. You can check by scrolling the row of Apps ‚til the end, to the 3 dots icon. Click it, and a window will open where you can de-/select apps for sharing, and modify their sequence.