I have a problem!
In the list of Notebooks, one notebook is not displayed. I do not know what it is called or was called. There is an empty space in the place of the name. If I click on it, the error comes out: Notepad not found.

123.jpg

• Evernote Expert

I suggest that you check inside the web browser version an see if it is displayed. Alternatively see if you are able to rename the notebook in the Notebook window.

Strange! I tried to delete another notepad and the name was deleted, but the notepad icon remained.
These unnamed notebooks cannot be renamed or deleted.
Maybe I need to uninstall the entire program and reinstall it? Where are cache files stored?

• Level 5

Likely there is an installation error.

v10 holds no local content - everything syncs from and to the server. Just if there is a rest of unsynced content, this could get lost. 

If you already use 2 devices, check on the other device. Else you can log in at the EN web site, and check there. This makes the web client your second device, you need to uncheck it before adding another one.

To uninstall best is to use a tool like Revo Uninstaller, because otherwise a rest of the installation may stick. Log out, uninstall, restart the computer. Then load the client fresh from the EN web site, install, log in and now wait until the initial sync is done.