(Archived) Cannot get photo note to work

jtpryan

When I select photo note the camera comes on, I take the picture, the select to save. My expectation at that point is that I wll go back to EverNote. But the camera stays on and no matter what I do I cannot get it to go away. If I kill the camera task and try to go back to EverNote, the camera launches.

Any ideas?

-Jim

Hi Jim,

Are you using Android2.0 client?

We have fixed many camera related issues on our new Android client.

Pls download it from the Android market or the latest beta from http://s.evernote.com/android2preview.

If it doesnt work for you then let us known your mobile details - such as make, model & Android OS version on it.

Infact you can send us log from within the Evernote app. Start the Evernote app -> Go to Evernote Home screen -> Settings -> Send logs.

Hi, jtpryan,

from your log, our engineer comments that " com.nitrodesk.droid20.nitroid/com.nitrodesk.daemon.ExchangeListenerSvc is crashing. I don't know what this is, but it isn't our app." You can un-install that application and see if the problem disappears.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, the nitrodesk.daemon.ExchangeListenerSync thing is related to the app Touchdown, a PIM app with calendar, contacts, tasks, etc., that syncs to Exchange servers.

I got a similar problem with it crashing while trying to upload photos to Facebook. The only workaround I've found is to kill the process and app before I try uploading.

Archived