possible duplicate database – can I delete?

I've been cleaning up storage space on my computer and noticed that Evernote is large, which makes sense given how many notes I have. However, it looks like there are two databases , one from 2018 and one current, but I want to make sure the former is in fact irrelevant before deleting it.

The current one is mike_antonacci.exb (with all the associated .exb.* other files), and the previous one is [email@domain].exb (i.e. my email address) and was most recently updated 3/28/2018. Both are roughly the same file size, 2.6 GB.

As best I can tell, I think I'm clear to delete the 2018 one, but want to make sure before doing so.

• Level 5

First things first: If this email address is still in use, delete it from your post here. Spammers are known to pick these data from the forum.

Most likely you can delete the old data base. It can’t be from v10, the actual client, because it dates back that long.

If you are not sure, copy the complete folder to another place, delete the original one, open EN and see what happens. If anything goes wrong, you can still restore the copied resource. If nothing happens for some time, you can delete the copy.