Legacy Tag Structure does not show in IOS version

Over the years (more than a decade) I have nested tags to organize them. I have more than 5000 tags. I would do much more there if it was easier. As shown from the sidebar in Evernote Legacy. I see the Main Tag Cars, and then the sub folders. If I search for Cars on EN IOS (latest) I can find the same Cars main level tag (and the root level notes) but none of the nested proximal tags (Context is everything).

This is a similar unfolding of nested email folders. This is a major product failing if this view cannot be shown (nested tags) in latest EN versions IOS.

They show the same in the latest Mac App!

Why not in IOS EN? Thanks

image.png.b998d5320c7d65a7ff15709b7c972007.png

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, caffeineplease said:

This is a major product failing if this view cannot be shown (nested tags) in latest EN versions IOS.

Nested tags has long been missing from the Evernote/IOS Legacy product

Nested tags is a feature in the Evernote/IOS v10 product    DF74E770-BF37-4DCC-9C2B-078F049CF0AE.jpeg.00feaf7f3697aca984cc79df977e82f3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Nested tags is a feature in the Evernote/IOS v10 product

I'm using EN IOS 10.9 and can find Cars Tag

But no levels below Cars to be found poking around the UI. Am I missing something? Thanks

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, caffeineplease said:

But no levels below Cars to be found poking around the UI.

To expand/contract, use the v icon on the right side of the page    
FDBF97A1-DF88-4A3D-866F-DE6611B3CEFD.thumb.jpeg.cfc623fce1118a56863d49de44bd4075.jpeg

I see I can browse to the structure in the pull out Tags panel as you show. But to flick down thousands of tag names (rather than search for the main folder) as a starting point is not going to work. I want to search for that "Cars" and then see the result. Can't that be possible? I guess I'm not so surprised my late model iphone groans trying to display that massive tag list. Searching would be best.

As a follow on to the Search/Find issue thinking about that. On the latest MAC version searching for Cars will get the root's notes but will not put you (also) in the Cars Tag location in the Sidebar to allow you to go from there.