default email address when sharing a note

The old Evernote would remember the previous email address when sharing a note.  I just left my own email address there and it would always forward the email to me, then I could send it along to whoever I wanted.  This feature is gone and I can't even find my own email address in the ones that Evernote has.  Not all of my friends/colleagues/customers have Evernote (no, its true), nor do they want to deal with a link to Evernote to look at something I am sharing (again, very true), so I use this feature a lot.

Can you make this default to the last email address you used (like it used to) instead of wiping it out completely?

• Level 5

Your own mail address you find in the account settings. You can as well change it there.

If I am not mistaken, you find the (few) mail addresses known to the EN client when you open work chat. To those recipients you already exchanged messages you can send a message from there.

To add more recipients, click on the little page-edit-symbol above of the work chat list.

Not as good as a contact book access, but you need to copy every person only once.

24 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Your own mail address you find in the account settings. You can as well change it there.

If I am not mistaken, you find the (few) mail addresses known to the EN client when you open work chat. To those recipients you already exchanged messages you can send a message from there.

To add more recipients, click on the little page-edit-symbol above of the work chat list.

Not as good as a contact book access, but you need to copy every person only once.

That may be the case, but I like the way it used to work b\y remembering the last email address you used.  I would prefer not to have to enter anything

5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

What I posted is what I see.

If you don’t like it, the next logical step is probably a support ticket.

Unfortunately I have not had any luck with support tickets fixing broken features.  I think complaining here has had better results (IMHO).  If you honestly think that opening a support ticket will do some good, I will attempt it