default email address when sharing a note

The old Evernote would remember the previous email address when sharing a note.  I just left my own email address there and it would always forward the email to me, then I could send it along to whoever I wanted.  This feature is gone and I can't even find my own email address in the ones that Evernote has.  Not all of my friends/colleagues/customers have Evernote (no, its true), nor do they want to deal with a link to Evernote to look at something I am sharing (again, very true), so I use this feature a lot.

Can you make this default to the last email address you used (like it used to) instead of wiping it out completely?

• Level 5

Your own mail address you find in the account settings. You can as well change it there.

If I am not mistaken, you find the (few) mail addresses known to the EN client when you open work chat. To those recipients you already exchanged messages you can send a message from there.

To add more recipients, click on the little page-edit-symbol above of the work chat list.

Not as good as a contact book access, but you need to copy every person only once.

24 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Your own mail address you find in the account settings. You can as well change it there.

If I am not mistaken, you find the (few) mail addresses known to the EN client when you open work chat. To those recipients you already exchanged messages you can send a message from there.

To add more recipients, click on the little page-edit-symbol above of the work chat list.

Not as good as a contact book access, but you need to copy every person only once.

That may be the case, but I like the way it used to work b\y remembering the last email address you used.  I would prefer not to have to enter anything

5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

What I posted is what I see.

If you don’t like it, the next logical step is probably a support ticket.

Unfortunately I have not had any luck with support tickets fixing broken features.  I think complaining here has had better results (IMHO).  If you honestly think that opening a support ticket will do some good, I will attempt it

• Level 5

This forum is user to user.

AFAIK our discussion will sometimes be followed by EN staff. Only these guys know if this ever leads to take action (sometimes it did in the past, but more the exception than the rule).