"How do I stop syncing local notebooks"

So I updated to the latest Windows application, and now I keep getting this weird syncing of local notebooks (notes, images that I don't want in my evernote). How one do I stop syncing local notes/notebooks and then remove the ones in my evernote currently.

Thanks

S.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You need to read and understand the on-screen notes when updating.  There are no 'local notebooks' in the new version.  If you converted your local notebooks,  they are now fully online. 

If you install the 'Legacy' version,  it will work alongside the new version,  which still uses local notebooks - your original database is probably still installed on your system.  Make sure you install from https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote and that you can see your local notebooks there.  Export the content to ENEX to backup your content,  then check in v10 and (if you want to avoid internet access) delete those notes.

Not sure what will happen to the local notebooks in your database,  but you will need to make some other arrangements to store the content outside of Evernote.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Hotdawgs said:

weird syncing of local notebooks

Please provide more details on what's "weird"   
As per @gazumped, Evernote's v10 product has no support  for "Local" notebooks; all notebooks are Online