opening pdf and drawboard

for years i have right clicked on a pdf in evernote and the pdf opened in drawboard and now it does not happen. Annotating in Evernote is horrible and not an option. Any ideas 

• Evernote Expert

I don't know Drawboard but I do use Adobe Acrobat Pro and PDFs open in that well enough.  I did, once, have to reconnect Acrobat inside Windows. This was after Microsoft Edge broke the default PDF viewer application.

Also, an issue has been identified with newer notes where the PDF can be attached without the .pdf file suffix.  Check the full file name is stored and try, within Windows, to ensure PDFs automatically open in Drawboard.

is there any way to open a pdf in evernote for the ipad then bring it to pdf expert for annotation and have those changes appear in evernote without having to create a new pdf. In the past changes in an external pdf editor would appear in evernote but that's not happening now. If i make changes in pdf expert to bring it back to evernote on the ipad i have to create a new file. I can change a pdf 20 times in a day and this does not work. For the past 5 years i used my surface and evernote for windows with drawboard but that no longer works for some reason i can't explain. 

• Evernote Expert
13 hours ago, BDB said:

is there any way to open a pdf in evernote for the ipad then bring it to pdf expert for annotation and have those changes appear in evernote without having to create a new pdf. In the past changes in an external pdf editor would appear in evernote but that's not happening now. If i make changes in pdf expert to bring it back to evernote on the ipad i have to create a new file. I can change a pdf 20 times in a day and this does not work. For the past 5 years i used my surface and evernote for windows with drawboard but that no longer works for some reason i can't explain. 

No idea I'm afraid. These are the Windows forums but folk over in the iOS area might have more experience.

on my microsoft surface in windows i right click to open a pdf in evernote and for the past 10 years it would flow into my chosen pdf editor which has been drawboard and over the past few days have installed a few other pdf editors. For some reason they don't open in teh pdf editor. Evernote has done something so the pdf editors open but the pdf file never appears as it has in the past. I have contacted customer service and no help at all. Without pdf editing evernote is useless. The built in pdf editor is useless as well any suggestions