Can you re-order tabs

• Level 5

I use 3 letter prefixes for my important frequently used tags. Here are some examples:

Company
COM-Home-Depot
COM-Walmart

Family Members
FAM-JLB
FAM-DLB

Government
GOV-Maine
GOV-Fed

Employment
JOB-Abc Inc
JOB-Xyz Inc

Insurance
INS-Medical
INS-Automobile

LOC-United-Kingdom

Personal
PER-Pet
PER-Phone

Taxes by tax year
TY-2021
TY-1995

• Like 1
8 hours ago, phnee said:

I want to be able to re-order the tags on the Home screen. There are specific tags that I want to access quckly.

I agree completely. The tags widget for me is completely useless and was one of the first I deleted. It shows what appears to be a completely random selection from my hundreds of tags. Why use this when just to the left in the sidebar is a nicely structured list of tags!

If there are specific tags you want to access quickly then just make them shortcuts. You can drag them around in the shortcut list in the sidebar to be in the order you want. You can then access them from the sidebar, from the home shortcuts widget or using the ctrl-<number> shortcut where number is the position in the shortcuts list.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mike P said:

I agree completely. The tags widget for me is completely useless and was one of the first I deleted. It shows what appears to be a completely random selection from my hundreds of tags. Why use this when just to the left in the sidebar is a nicely structured list of tags!

If there are specific tags you want to access quickly then just make them shortcuts. You can drag them around in the shortcut list in the sidebar to be in the order you want. You can then access them from the sidebar, from the home shortcuts widget or using the ctrl-<number> shortcut where number is the position in the shortcuts list.

I like your ideas. Thank you!

• Like 1