New: Forum Answers/Solutions

• Level 5

Hi All,

I'm very excited to announce the launch of our new Answers/Solutions forum section. In the Answers/Solutions section you'll find support verified answers/solutions for frequently asked questions and confirmation for bug fixes and newly added features. Additionally, we'll provide workarounds for ongoing bugs and technical issues.

We will be continuously updating the Answers/Solutions section to help ensure our users can find the information they're looking for.

If you find any of the information helpful, please consider upvoting the thread or leaving a positive reaction on the answer/solution.

We've added the new section to the portal home page:

image.jpeg

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
19 hours ago, elder_gent said:

I am hating Evernote 10. How can I reinstall Legacy Evernote to my Mac? 

Drag 4 page pdf to evernote desktop mac only page 1 is imported.

You can find the instruction for downgrading to Legacy here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314?fbclid=IwAR0tFTM3bmMbF9oXktuWRqbiwiReqHeGSQIeZUBXy1SKwVsNTf0Wy8SQe2U

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm using android app version of evernote. Since it has upgraded last time, I can't capture the screen for some kind of 'security policy'. It  doesn't make sense as I have the right to my own note and I should be the one who can use that freely. How can I fix it?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1