Issue with images displaying in Android app

I have several images in the Android app that are displaying only a url tag (an attachment) and not the actual photo.  They are tagged .jpg  These photos all display properly when logged into Evernote.  This seems to be a new problem with the recent update to Evernote.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Edited by Mimi0206
Better explanation

Hi,

Images being not shown is a major issue still not resolved with 10.6 and with no roadmap from support when it will be consistent. So if you rely on this basic functionality the only way to solve the problem now is to revert manually to Evernote 8.13.3. This is the last stable (legacy) version. There is an archive link Evernote support offered to another user (see below).

After a complete sync uninstall. Restart your device, deactivate automatic updates on play store (important).
Last step is to manually install the apk.
If you keep the old APK in your downloads you can easily try out new versions later and - if necessary - roll back again if the bugs still haven't gone.

Hope this helps for your workflow.

Well, I just read the latest 20 comments in android play store (german version). In 6 out of 20, users still complain about images not being shown anymore if you scroll further the impression does not change.... I have the image displaying problem on all Android devices, regardless how often I deinstall, reinstall, clear cache or what ever approach. Unless with Evernote nothing goes wrong with my systems 😉 . This has been discussed in several threads here from 10.0 in the past and until 10.6. Unfortunately for affected users, I actually see no long term solution. You can force close and reopen the app, but images than show only for a short period of time until the rendering error reoccurs. If you rely on Evernote for daily work this is no acceptable workflow.

Great that you are one of the users that do not have the problem, can you share your device model and os version? Maybe this is device dependent and Evernote could finally find out what the cause for the rendering error message is when narrowing the affected devices or brands down.